GOLFMKV

Met the PUNISHER yesterday!

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
HAHAHAHA

shut the fuck up

it was inquiring about supplements and workout plans. no one asked to see you with your clothes off. they clearly saw this thread, then went back to the bodybuilding thread and quoted the pic to further show how big of a douchebag you are.

Other people where postin pics of themselves reason I posted pic of myself so people knew what I was talkin about and have the shit im sayin takin seriouse!
Not only that man if you had a girl Which I know you dont !
She would rather be with a real man like me and not some out of shape dumbass like you!

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Other people where postin pics of themselves reason I posted pic of myself so people knew what I was talkin about and have the shit im sayin takin seriouse!
Not only that man if you had a girl Which I know you dont !
She would rather be with a real man like me and not some out of shape dumbass like you!

other people aren't 15 year old douchebags who are hated across the entire forum. you're skinny as fuck and were trying to tell people to bulk up by doing 3x10-12 reps. you obviously know very little further proven by you saying "seriouse". the public school system has clearly failed you.

just got back with my girl and we're pretty happy, thanks. and i saw your boxing pictures. you're quite the man indeed.

Last edited:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Ouch, this is a E-Lynching. Damn lol.