GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 GTI rear window "wings"

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
From how quickly the back hatch gets dirty, i dont need science to tell me what the air is doing.
But for those who need scientific proof, heres a wind tunnel pic

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
LMAO, great depiction ^^

WAP

Go Kart Champion
From how quickly the back hatch gets dirty, i dont need science to tell me what the air is doing.
But for those who need scientific proof, heres a wind tunnel pic

:laugh::laugh:

balius

Go Kart Champion

outshined

Go Kart Champion
When you combine these with the black side skirts you pretty much have to get a black car to get the full extent of the design lines.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ive seen all colors in person..black is the best color by far. Combined with the huge obnoxious sunroof, the front cat whiskers that stand out unless on dark grey/black...black on black on black is the best for this car by far. Side emblems are a bit cheesy, i was kinda jelly at first but not so much now...kinda screams " look at me! " .

world cup commercials are pretty cool doe.

Weird that i love the sh*t out of my car cause i can say its made in germany although ive had 3 problems with it already. :)

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
I saw a black MK7 the other day and eye balled it from the rear to front and didn't even notice this at all. I'm sure it was because it blended right in with the paint. Honestly, I don't see it as all that big a deal. There are plenty other issues I have with the design besides this, lol.