GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modern Warefare 2 on the PS3

J-DUB

got splashback?
Damn! I haven't even hit 1st Prestige yet! :mad0259:

after the first one, they go pretty quick. the second was faster than the first for sure.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I'll be on tonite, anyone I'm not friends with feel free to add me, same name.

Alot of nukes I'm finding out is the result of teamwork in which someone has a partner kill them 25 times on a untraveled part of the board using the tactical insertation to also power up other kill perks.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Alot of nukes I'm finding out is the result of teamwork in which someone has a partner kill them 25 times on a untraveled part of the board using the tactical insertation to also power up other kill perks.

Thats fucking bullshit. :mad: U think they could do something to prevent that crap.

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
Sucks about the nukes. I don't find them interesting and have never had it checked off on my killstreak list. I like having Predator, Harrier Strike, and Pave Low as my setup. Gets some mega kills going on. I think I threw down a 27-2 earlier this week.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
I didn't see anyone other than mkvtg37 on this weekend. What happened? I did get Twsted-Torque added, though. Had a couple decent matches yesterday. Played Favela and started off going 8-0, but then went on a death streak. Think I ended up at like 12-10, or something like that. Threw up an attack heli, but it got shot down immediately before I could get any kills with it.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
I was on for a few hours each day. I got with two folks on here... they thoroughly worked me in free for all. Good time though.... never played rust before since I'm such a domination fan. On my 3rd prestige now, did it at like 12 last night and by 2 I'm at 12 or 13.

GTI KRUG

No Place But Jersey
Car(s)
2007 gti
love this game. can't wait for the new maps... add me gti_krug
love rushing the other team's spaw with a silenced mp5k