GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Montoya to NASCAR

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
funnycar said:
They have to be quite talented, the cars are heavy, evil handling, & have narrow tires.

x2

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
did anybody watch the american race where they had jeff gordon on as a commentator? they were talking about him moving to f1 as well

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
jerm5 said:
did anybody watch the american race where they had jeff gordon on as a commentator? they were talking about him moving to f1 as well

He has said numerous times that if a top team offered him seat he jump at it...

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
going back to wrc, i read an article about how they are some of the best drivers and Micheal Schumacher said himself that he doesnt understand how to drive a car at speeds over 80 where you should be doing 10. that has to say something about their skill

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
jerm5 said:
going back to wrc, i read an article about how they are some of the best drivers and Micheal Schumacher said himself that he doesnt understand how to drive a car at speeds over 80 where you should be doing 10. that has to say something about their skill

WRC guy are insanely good

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
JJ...I wasn't arguing or being disrespectful to anyone. If it was taken that way let me be the first to offer an aplogy. The point of this thread is to discuss the change from F1 to Nascar and I thought I had stayed within the perameters of the discussion.

Vivid, I agree with you to a point. Learning any of the F1 circuits is obviously more difficult that a Nascar oval. But I don't think that point alone makes F1 better, only more interesting to watch.

I personally enjoy WRC or LeMans races most of all, and find F1 and Nascar equally boring. They both involve rolling billboards that are VERY closely matched in performance and appear to be identical aside from the sponsors paint sceme.