GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Most Disgusting thing i have ever seen on the internet, EVER. NOT AT ALL WORK SAFE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodFast08

Give it the beans!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I dont think i will ever be the same, i am forever scared from that video. That is pretty fucked up.

angrybaker

banned
"----------"

thats all i can say about that

cbursten

Banned
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI 6MT
LIFETIME:sm3:
Once I saw that cat's junk, I was outa there. I'm soooooo happy any trace of that is on my computer. Thanks, asshat!

Frank Rizzo

Trailingthrottleoversteer
It is a gentleman with a unsightly uncircumcised penis, slowly squatting on what seems to be a large jelly jar. Once said jar is entirely in his ass, it explodes. He continues to squat while pulling large shards of jagged glass out of his wretched ass while blood streams onto the floor.

Sig worthy ? ^^^

I'm laughing so hard Im crying.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
a guy at a party said there was footage out there of a guy cutting his own willy off. maybe that is something else to add to your collection.

Not seen that, but seen one of a guy putting a fire cracker down his member, blew it to peices...

I beat off to it...

Anyone else get turned on by this vid?

Obviously a niché market :iono:

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
i clicked on it and as it was loading i saw the 1 guy 1 cup and i thought of 2 girls 1 cup and i got scared. i exited out but not before i kinda got a glimpse but i dont know of what and i dont want 2 know. in the hospital ive seen a guy that got drunk and thought women like more width so he cut his penis from the tip 2 the base on the bottom so it woulda kinda splay out. it started bleeding too much so he got a staple gun and closed it back up.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
Not seen that, but seen one of a guy putting a fire cracker down his member, blew it to peices...

I beat off to it...

Anyone else get turned on by this vid?

Obviously a niché market :iono:

haha the video of the guy cuttin it off is called the BME pain olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.