Felix

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MK 5

Felix

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MK 5
This CTR have nothing inside... Not even a damn radio. Only air conditioning.

Felix

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MK 5
the no radio wouldn't bother me so much
but i need AC, too friggin hot in the summer, and a long drive to the track

Yeah,.. I cant stand any car without a/c...

babyseatGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
You should post those pics on the 8th Gen Civic forum. I've got both a Civic Si 4-door and a GTI 4-door. The Si guys would go crazy for that!

http://www.8thcivic.com/

That car is awesome in every way and it blows away anything I've seen on the Civic forum.

Maximum6

FASTER
In Japan, it should come with both air conditioning and radio...but I believe it is an option to not have those and also save some $$$ and weight

Felix

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MK 5
In Japan, it should come with both air conditioning and radio...but I believe it is an option to not have those and also save some $$$ and weight

In Japan, this car is equipped with sat nav (Jap version that wont function here). For export, they put a block off plastic plate to cover the gaping 2din hole.

Mr.evil

car buff.....
Car(s)
87BMW,03GA and 95PRO
Felix,those are some very nice cars you have there brother..how do like driving right handed???never done it myself...

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Felix,those are some very nice cars you have there brother..how do like driving right handed???never done it myself...

i doubt he can really say how he likes it, it would just be like asking us how we like driving on the left side, you've done it all your life so it's natural

Felix

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MK 5
i doubt he can really say how he likes it, it would just be like asking us how we like driving on the left side, you've done it all your life so it's natural

:laugh: