GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nelson Mandela has died

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
The Omni Hotel here in Dallas did this in honor of Mandela :(

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
RIP Mandela a true icon in modern time... I am sure this page will get far less attention then the dude that died joy ridding with his friend

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
One if my friend shares a bday with Paul Walker and I share a birthday with Vin Diesel AND Nelson Mandela.. Our Bday twins are dying.

My instinct wants to say at least he lived a long life, but then I remember he spent nearly thirty years in prison. RIP

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
The Omni Hotel here in Dallas did this in honor of Mandela :(

That's awesome.

I'm just heading out from work. Over 6hrs of live coverage done!

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
South Africa is wacky

You're being too nice.

He was a revolutionary, indeed. He helped bring awareness about Apartheid. Also, SA has gotten rid of its nuclear weaponry.

But he and his party have destroyed the country. High unemployment rate, violence run amuck. Financial irresponsibility.

He was not Desmond Tutu.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
You're being too nice.

He was a revolutionary, indeed. He helped bring awareness about Apartheid. Also, SA has gotten rid of its nuclear weaponry.

But he and his party have destroyed the country. High unemployment rate, violence run amuck. Financial irresponsibility.

He was not Desmond Tutu.

I remember hearing a story as a kid where BMWs in SA could be purchased with flame throwers installed under the car near the drivers door. It was there to stop car jackings.......

Q-Ball

not really a gti
You're being too nice.

He was not Desmond Tutu.

This. My only concern is that Madiba was the peace keeper... Now that he is gone Zuma can truly drive the country into the ground.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I bet there are still whites over there who long for the return of the apartheid days :laugh: