GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New WRX revealed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Lets all just agree that hubcaps make the world a darker place.

Don't agree. Shitty hub caps look like garbage. But there was a time when they actually looked pretty good.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
WTF is going on in this thread now?

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Relevant post alert!

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2013/11/2015-subaru-wrx-up-close.html

The new sport seats are comfortable and not overly confining, and the WRX-specific flat-bottom steering wheel has a premium feel. The sedan on the show floor had a six-speed manual, and the shifter's throws are short and precise. It works with a clutch pedal that's fairly light.

Looks like the notchy trans may in fact be fixed?!?!? And the seats look like copies of the FRS/BRZ seats which have been getting tons of positive reviews.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Relevant post alert!

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2013/11/2015-subaru-wrx-up-close.html

Looks like the notchy trans may in fact be fixed?!?!? And the seats look like copies of the FRS/BRZ seats which have been getting tons of positive reviews.

Rowing through the gears making motor sounds with your mouth in a car parked on carpet is hardly enough to judge the quality of the shifter/clutch. It's a common complaint with the old one, so I'd expect it to be improved, but this assessment of it is funny.

The seats look promising, but the bottoms look awfully flat. I wonder how lateral thigh support is?

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I think pretty much any change to the WRX seats would be a good one. They were pretty universally hated for some reason (idk I never really had an issue with them).

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Holy 1980s center stack ... that's hideous ...
Nice steering wheel doe... similar to SRT8

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I think pretty much any change to the WRX seats would be a good one. They were pretty universally hated for some reason (idk I never really had an issue with them).

Yep, never understood the hate. Seemed decent, I liked the fixed headrest.

i take serious offense to that and im gonna tell you why after i eat my lunch.

double whopper with cheese, large fries, large coke and a piece of chocolate cake if anyone was wondering.

just wait till i get back.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.