GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion
I wonder whats up with not being able to sellout in GB? With that season ticket waiting list you would think this wouldn't be an issue.

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion
Cold weather, the fact that rodgers could get injured again, people broke from christmas. But mainly the weather we've been getting id assume.

Makes sense to me (live in the south) but its not like cold weather is some anomaly there.....usually the fans are pretty hardcore.

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion
Bears overpaid. Wow. He makes as much as Rodgers.

Yeah but then again I don't have a lot of room to talk considering what Romo is getting paid......

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Jay Cutler is slated to make more than Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Joe Flacco. Insanity. Cutler is a good QB but he can't hold a candle to a Rodgers or a Brees. No idea what the Bears see in him that they are willing to cut a contract that big. Granted Chicago can opt out and cut/trade him early and only have to give him $54M and keep the rest in their pocket.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I wonder whats up with not being able to sellout in GB? With that season ticket waiting list you would think this wouldn't be an issue.

My brother, his wife and my uncle are all going to the game. They live in Northern California.... got tickets for right around $100 each.

Wish I could go.

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion
My brother, his wife and my uncle are all going to the game. They live in Northern California.... got tickets for right around $100 each.

Wish I could go.

No kidding.....being able to go would be awesome. The fact that the ticket is only $100 is icing on the cake. Being able to get playoff tickets in GB for a bill is crazy.