GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No Shave November

trigger_storey

Ready to race!
I would love to not shave but being in the military ruins that. LOL It's been 8 years since I had a real beard. Can't wait to get out in a few months just to not shave.

i say don't shave and no haircuts for a month.

Day 1

Last edited:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Although growing a mustache or beard is for a good cause... it's my least favourite time of year. I will probably turn into a lesbian this month just because all the men out there become considerably less attractive.
You're crazy! Men with facial hair are sexy (most of the time). I don't mean a crazy, scraggly, long grizzly Adams beard but I love that "haven't shaved in three days" look!

In other words, around November 10th, I'll be turning into a lesbian too! :bellyroll:

Sounds like a GTG is in order round about November 12th...?

Pics are mandatory, video is a plus.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I'd sign up for this, but for w/e reason when I grow my facial hair out it gets really itchy AND I get terrible acne.

Genetics ftl

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The worst part about not shaving for awhile is that first shave afterwards. Shit's awful.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Can't be doing that shit werkin in the govt. sector. Gotta keep that clean face with fresh gillette aftershave mmmmmm

99bajakid

Ready to race!
I did the no shave november and decender last year. I looked homeless. It was nice to get money while randomly walking down the street, so i might do it again this year.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I'll see how it is for the first week. I'll probably look like I'm twelve at the slow rate I grow it.