GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official "Im in class right now" Thread

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
IT, networking, or software development. I think lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh I see. The reason I ask is because people often get the wrong impression of what Computer Science really is. It focuses more on the software side of things such as software development, data encryption, data compression, etc. We did touch a bit on the hardware stuff in terms of networking but it wasn't much.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Yeah i was originally gonna go for Computer information systems but realized CS is more suited for what I want. IIRC at the school im transferring to, they offer courses that involve networking under the CS major.

Calc III is gonna be fun stuff lol.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
well i'm stuck in this class again and jesus-tap-dancing-christ i can't stand these people

i'll just say it: i hate old people in class. there needs to be an age cut-off for certain classes to keep them at bay, or at least put them at the back of the sign-up list.

i have two large (large for this school) classes, and the older people always steer the topic off track with personal anecdotes, self-plugging, and talk too damn much.
all they do is complain about something (the internet, technology, ex's, how shitty their life is going) and they always shoot down other students because "i've had a harder life" trump-card.

plus the fucking noises they make. jesus fucking christ shut up and stop grunting.

they are rude, inconsiderate, ill-equipped, ill-prepared because they get the pre-reqs waived, loud, smelly, and fucking rude because they think they are always right.

/rant

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
got to make a tumblr for my digital writing class: dr. sterling's hair

it'll have mostly class related materials. but i will also be poking fun at fellow english majors :lol:

feel free to submit things. teacher said tumblr is fine and i'll put a "nsfw" on the class master site for the link.

also, i have no idea what i'm doing so chime in and tell me hints.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
What's the criteria for the posts you make? Seems like a potentially fun project

this. i have no idea. i have this gem in front of me but i am completely lost for ideas. we are suppose to come up with ideas for content by sunday and start filling it.

so far i will be filling it with class posts until an idea comes.

for example: one guy is an economics blogger and already does this as a hobby, so his project is reformatting it to his own website. one girl is doing political commentary, etc.

Can I just spam you with pics of the girl from my sig?

word.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Sitting in Social Justice Advocacy... not doing a damn thing.