GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Yankee Fan's

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMP GTI
Wang returns today... will be in Bullpen. Debating whether or not to make him active on my fantasy team for next week...

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
bump. move over boston the yankees are now sharing first place. cant wait for game 4 yanks/ bosox aug 9th. just got tickets to the game!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
how about last nights game??? 2 amazing plays at the plate, and matsui's walk-off HR!!!

festivus

Nooblinger
Grammar fail on the thread title and almost every post by a Yankee fan in this thread.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
whats with all the grammar police/english teacher wannabes lately? this is a car forum not a SAT practice test. anyway, yes njfast, Matsui's walk off hr was very nice. exciting game. the yankees are on fire!

festivus

Nooblinger
Stick to hockey dude. :rolleyes:

I will. I can't accept a sport where they allow fat people to play.

whats with all the grammar police/english teacher wannabes lately? this is a car forum not a SAT practice test. anyway, yes njfast, Matsui's walk off hr was very nice. exciting game. the yankees are on fire!

If it's a car forum, why are you talking about baseball?

Fine, I'll leave, you big meanies!

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
yes do get lost festivus. its a 'off topic' section in a car forum, not a proper english discussion group so save your tutoring for the illiterate people of canada. and if you like hockey so much then go make a hockey thread where you and the other canadians can talk about ice skating and penguins n shit. you just mad cause toronto sucks man. fuck outta here.

J-DUB

got splashback?
YANK-DEEZ

GO CARDS!:thumbsup: