GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parents Rides.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
My parents came from russia with nothing, no offense taken. The car is scary fast... enzo motor in a smaller car.

Lucidity, your a joke.

lol welcome to the club. My dad grew up in Newark as the only white kid on his street with no money. His parents ended up there after leaving italy and his dad worked as a tailor 7 days a week to support them. My mom wasn't too much better off than him. But hey, you work hard, and concentrate, then it's possible go to Princeton Undergrad and Harvard Law :thumbsup: My dad just finished paying off his college bills a few years ago, and he's over 50 years old at this point.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
This thread went south quickly.

Lucidity, you are an idiot and must have never taken a finance class in your life.

You are talking about "renting" a car, some people with functioning brains realize that you remove risk with leases, you don't have to worry about resale value, trying to sell it or trading it in. Some people have other things to worry about and just get cars they like.

Lucidity

Marx
This thread went south quickly.

Lucidity, you are an idiot and must have never taken a finance class in your life.

You are talking about "renting" a car, some people with functioning brains realize that you remove risk with leases, you don't have to worry about resale value, trying to sell it or trading it in. Some people have other things to worry about and just get cars they like.

Actually I completely understand that, what you are saying goes back to the original point, which is there's nothing to worry about financially so quit with the bitching. If you can afford to carry a car payment of some type all the time, you don't have financial issues. Thanks for the input though. :thumbsup:

skacoreimplore

they see me trollinnn
Car(s)
GTI MKV

I have 2 dads and they both drive these

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
alrite, im gonna man up because i feel like an ass right now. My dad drives a 08 X5 4.8i (shared with my step mom) My mom drives a 528xi and my step dad drives an 05 X5 4.4i. I was bored at work and browsing through my friends pictures. Its actually his car which is in him and his fathers super car collection (50+ including a carrera gt, murc lp640, ZR1, 994 turbo S) Id keep going but ill bust in my pants. Figured id get some good responses but i love you guys to much to keep making up bs.:biggrin:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
although the whole coming here from russia with nothing is not bullshit and id say were doing alrite. just not 599 GTB good.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
alrite, im gonna man up because i feel like an ass right now. My dad drives a 08 X5 4.8i (shared with my step mom) My mom drives a 528xi and my step dad drives an 05 X5 4.4i. I was bored at work and browsing through my friends pictures. Its actually his car which is in him and his fathers super car collection (50+ including a carrera gt, murc lp640, ZR1, 994 turbo S) Id keep going but ill bust in my pants. Figured id get some good responses but i love you guys to much to keep making up bs.:biggrin:

:frown: I was expecting some real feed back....

Oh well pic of the collection thank you! Also does your friend happen to have a Ferrari F355? Review and ownership experience thank you!

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
:frown: I was expecting some real feed back....

Oh well pic of the collection thank you! Also does your friend happen to have a Ferrari F355? Review and ownership experience thank you!

I'd have to ask him to post up pictures, i dont want to post up a bunch of pictures without his permission. He's also a dubber though with a sick passat wagon slammed on bentley wheels and also a BT 337 hes bringing back to life right now.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
^ the front lips scrape on every fucking thing... trust me.

Well that's expected, can't be as bad as those slammed guys though...(i guess)

I'd have to ask him to post up pictures, i dont want to post up a bunch of pictures without his permission. He's also a dubber though with a sick passat wagon slammed on bentley wheels and also a BT 337 hes bringing back to life right now.

That's cool, well if he give you the go a head do post them up! and don't forget to ask him about the 355 (if he has one)

couple of things I want to know,

1) I know it requires the engine out service every 3 years regardless of how much you drive, but beside that, if strictly a summer weekend car how much maintenance cost will be expected? (Full Ferrari dealer, no independent garage)

2) How picky is it? ie: are they a lot of little annoying thing that will go wrong? Think of an old Volvo or saab where it run, its reliable, but there are about 25 million little things that are wrong with it.

3) I presume that his header and cat-coverter already cracked, if he replace them with none-stock (ie: Tubi) does that take care of it, or is one expect it to go every couple of years like the engine out service.

4) Finally, since is getting old now will one finally be able to leave it in the parking lot for a dinner without people carving their name into the paint?

Thanks mate!