GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PART OUT: all APR stage II+ components and Koni coils MOTIVATED SELLER

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
EDIT: It seems like my posts might not be showing up when I post them..??? if someone could please just reply to this thread or PM me to let me know this post is visible to the community I'd appreciate it!

The time has come for me to leave the VW community guys. All parts are coming off the car Monday (I'll be able to grab pictures then upon request). Everything in my signature will be up for sale.

APR FSI Carbonio Intake
- price new: $299
- my price: $150

APR high pressure fuel pump rebuild
- price new: $649
- APR sale price: $599.99
- my price: $400

APR RSC Turboback Exhaust
-price new: $1,674.99
- my price: $1,400

APR Intercooler
- price new:$1,049
- APR sale price: $999.99
- my price: $800

Koni Coils
- price new (at redline motorworks): $1,325.00
- My price: $800

The parts all have around 50k miles on them of very light driving, with the exception being the front Koni coils. I bought the konis used from someone on this forum with 15k miles on them. The fronts actually failed on me (not the shock or spring, but the cushion between the top of the whole mechanism and the body of the car) so I bought brand new ones from Koni (to the tune of $700, fml). So the Koni fronts have about 25k miles on them; the rears have more, but I've never had an issue with the rears. The new fronts work flawlessly.

I'm very tied up with law school in NYC and do not have time to be messing about with selling these parts. THEY MUST GO. I've been out of the mkv game for a bit so I'm not totally up to date on pricing, but went with what I thought was fair. THESE PRICES ARE "OR BEST OFFER" SO PLEASE, GET AT ME WITH AN OFFER! I WILL LISTEN AND NEGOTIATE! There is no such thing as a "low ball" in my book - name a number, and we'll talk.

Local sale preferred, especially for things like the exhaust/intercooler/coils. If something does end up being shipped, shipping is NOT included in the prices above. It will be added on top of the above price, or whatever price we agree on.

All in all, I LOVED my car with this set up...APR parts live up to their name, and they turned my mkv into the most fun car I have ever owned. I'd highly recommend (if you're starting from scratch) that you pick up ALL of my parts at once and make the best possible car you can without having to go big turbo...I am willing to work out a package deal price if somebody buys everything.

Look forward to hearing from you all! Thanks!

Last edited: