GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Best bang for your buck/most fun car for under $30k?

POLE - Best bang for your buck/most fun car for under $30k?

• 14 Civic Si - $23,780 15.0@93.0 0.86g

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Best bang for your buck?

Your mom.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Dodge's website says 27.5k with incentives. (I've also seen them advertised as low as 26k new by dealers.)

There is base price, and what good car buyers pay. We can go over and over what good car buyers pay, but to keep it uniform I used base MSRP.

MY car stickered for about 35k, but I paid well under 30k. It was not on the list.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
What about the Lancer Ralliart? 237 hp turbo with a TC-SST for $28,395. Not bad.

outshined

Go Kart Champion
There is base price, and what good car buyers pay. We can go over and over what good car buyers pay, but to keep it uniform I used base MSRP.

MY car stickered for about 35k, but I paid well under 30k. It was not on the list.
Right. I was just saying that the 27.5k is advertised right on the manufacturer's website directly next to MSRP.

Delta501

Passed Driver's Ed
Prob go with a BRZ if I were to buy another car right now. Even if it isn't fast, it seems like it'll put a smile on my face every time I break traction.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Prob go with a BRZ if I were to buy another car right now. Even if it isn't fast, it seems like it'll put a smile on my face every time I break traction.

:word:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
BRZ
FiST
15 WRX

Probably one of those three I guess. I haven't driven any of them. Actually, the new line up of test drives for me includes these. FiST, Mazda3, 13 Cooper S.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Why anyone would get a Focus ST now is beyond me... maybe a year or two ago... but given the upcoming refresh and the new GTI that car seriously pales..

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Price and the fact that its been on the market a while, most if not all the issues will be ironed out by now. But mostly price. I bet you could get a FoST for around 20-21k.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Wonder how the FoST aftermarket is coming along.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Wonder how the FoST aftermarket is coming along.

Probably not all that well. Focus buyers are a cheap group in the US and the FoST doesn't sell enough to really warrant a monster aftermarket.