Shop dog.

Bryan06GTI

On my best behavior
Car(s)
06 GTI
My Pups

Beagle is Charlie only one bought from a breeder

Not really drunk, just kidna laid there next to all of that stuff hahaha

This is Kylie, got her from Boca Humane Society ( She was rescued from a puppy mill :frown:)

And this is the Newest Addition, We had gotten her from 2nd chance rescue.. She and her sister were left in a dumpster :cry:.. Now she has a good home and gets all the love she deserves for a 3month old puppy

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
doggie

This is my buddy Natas. We have been kicking together for almost 12 years now. Dad was a Blue Brindle, Mother was a crazy albino amstaff and Shar-Pei mix.

I had someone tell me that when a dog owner gets to heaven their pooch is sitting right next to St Peter at the gates whispering into his ear, telling him about who you are...

cicatrizdare

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 JSW SEL
This is my buddy Natas. We have been kicking together for almost 12 years now. Dad was a Blue Brindle, Mother was a crazy albino amstaff and Shar-Pei mix.

I had someone tell me that when a dog owner gets to heaven their pooch is sitting right next to St Peter at the gates whispering into his ear, telling him about who you are...

OW. Porcupine? I take it Natas recovered though, right?

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
My three girls:

1: Good Cat a.k.a. Sammie :wub:

2: Bad Cat a.k.a. Tripper :wub:

3: Sophisti Cat a.k.a. Snowy. She has three legs since last year summer, because the doctor discovered cancer in her paw and it had to be amputated:frown:. She now is doing wonderful!! :wub:

Attachments

• CIMG2472.jpg
    CIMG2472.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 449
  • CIMG2469.jpg
    CIMG2469.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 430

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
OW. Porcupine? I take it Natas recovered though, right?

Yeah! He was fine after a trip to the vet. I couldn't safely/humanely remove a some of the quills. I had to get the ones out of his mouth though! They were causing him to have fits. I was alone and keeping him from causing himself damage was really hard cause I was way up the side of a mountain! Here is the view and pic of doped up sorry ass puppy: