GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Re installation HELP HELP!

1_Klean_GLI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Hello

Well...I just go my Avic-F710BT installed, but I installed it ran into some problems.

1. I got a Air lights...I tried to pull the battery that didn't help it...After I pulled now my ESP is off and Steering Wheel light is on...How can I clear it...

2. Now my bigger problem I uninstalled my pillar and I can't install back it...The problem is that lock into the clip at bottom of the dash...

Help!!!

Blitzen

Professional .....
The airbag light > clear it with VAG COM (you disconnected something during installation which makes it easier but triggers the light / you can install it with it still being attached)

Not sure what "pillar" you are talking about. Picture?

1_Klean_GLI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Thanks for the advice....I'm going to take it too a local shop, today....I got the pillar working....now all I need is a new mic cause the old ripped during install...I'm going to some local audio shops see if they one....Thanks for the hook up the unit is great...

Blitzen

Professional .....
Good that it worked out for you.

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
It should have cleared itself.
Same thing happened to me and all I did was run the car for a few and then restart it, all the lights went off .

bigbadvoodooguru

GO LAKERS
Car(s)
VW Rabbit
Code will not clear itself.

You disconnected the "Passenger Airbag OFF" Indicator light located below the hazard lights button, then put power to the car. That triggers an unclearable without VAGCOM Airbag Warning light. The other possible cause is the Passenger Airbag weight sensor, that thing likes to go in and out whenever it pleases sometimes. That would give you intermittent airbag fault.

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
I didn't take off any airbag anything, I just removed the "negative" wire on the battery to remove interior panels & install the stereo. That caused the warning lights to come on for me.

plac

GTI Master
steering light is normal anytime you disconnect the battery. and it goes off after 100 feet of driving..