GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Got the OCZ OCZ500MXSP ModXStream Pro 500W ATX Power Supply + Sony Optiarc Black 24X DVD Burner for $35

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I HATE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghablahahrgh
Dont you mean, Arghablahahrghah? Please dont insult the forum with your misspelling of made-up words and jibberish.

(lol, I actually had to check my spelling of "misspelling" and "jibberish" before I posted this, lmao)

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
well my friend you sound a lot like my body type. i wear a 36 sometimes, 38 others. i too am hopeless with suit sets, i need seperates usually, just got lucky with the tasso elba one...

i'd say avoid the alfani red (slim fit), and try a 36 in the basic alfani (cheapest). i really like the 3 button clearanced seperates because they are not vented and not heavilly padded in the shoulders, so despite being made for a portly type of fellow, they actually accomodate a skinny person if they're below a 40.

if that doesn't work for you move up in price with the tailored/slim/european cut suits, but try a 38 since there will be less overall volume. i'm sure you could pull off a 38 if it's a tailored fit. calvin klein and tommy hillfiger and DKNY (which will be more expensive though) are good options, i'd start with calvin first.

or if you don't need a suit, don't bother :happyanim:

i have a tailored fit 36 and it fits about right. my regular cut 36 is a bit loose. my tailored fit 38 is loose as well.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Had to buy a new battery for my Gti. Sucks. Bought the Bosch battery seams pretty solid. Hopefully, it doesnt leak like my last one.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
details on the knife?
SOG trident,3.75 blade length, about 8 overall, safety lever, assisted opening, notched handle can be used to cut netting of seat belts its a really lightweight easy to handle knife. I had one a few yrs ago but it got stolen and I really wanted to pick another one up.
i get issued those. i have 3 now.
You my friend suck :wub: They don't give us shit :cry:

Lucidity

Marx
One of these

And one of these once the pre-order goes live

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
im pretty sure the new 360 is the same thing, just a design change and some more USB's i think

can we hook up the kinetic to the 'older' 360?

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
im pretty sure the new 360 is the same thing, just a design change and some more USB's i think

can we hook up the kinetic to the 'older' 360?

Yes you can

The new 360 is just quieter, has built in wifi, a bigger HDD, and a couple more USB's.

Imo, not worth the upgrade unless your current Xbox is about to die

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
new xbox is also smaller ala Slim PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.