GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold my GTI, new car pics inside

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Want a bad-ass non VAG Senior-Sled?

LOLZ I hear you on the need/want man I was pokin fun. No harm meant. Enjoy it.

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Enough with the hating fellas lol, Enjoy your new vehicle sir, I've always loved the VQ Motors, glad you bought it with a m/t is much better! Great looking car, hope you enjoy it!

huy

Retired Racer
I've wanted a G35 since they came out. This one ended up working out and it's a rare color combo, package, and not to mention to have it with a six speed. I have the car I've always wanted (that's realistically affordable anyways). I'm glad you guys are happy with your GTI in that regard if that's the car you've realistically always wanted. I greatly enjoyed mine while I had it but knew that a two door hatchback wouldn't cut it later on, which is also why I leased it.

glad you like it so much, but clearly most of us don't. go to a g35 forum if you can't handle people saying anything bad about it. i really think its hideous.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Looks good. Just lower it down a bit and get some nice flush wheels and your set.

I am too going to look for a 4 door in the next years. I was narrowing it down to the G35 sedan, wrx wagon, and the A4.

why not a MKVI GTI 4 door

GTIWV

WV VW
LOL. op gets way to butthurt if you say anything bad about his car.

You come on a GTI forum where the majority of the people are <25 years of age and you expect peopel to praise you? Were you trying to make your e-penis bigger because you think that because it costs more that it is better?

I own my GTI and a chevy truck. My last car was a ford and my next car will me a honda/acura or a miata. Its a nice car, it just isnt going to appeal to the crowd on this site. I think its a nice car, but I wouldnt own one.

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
You come on a GTI forum where the majority of the people are <25 years of age and you expect peopel to praise you? Were you trying to make your e-penis bigger because you think that because it costs more that it is better?

From his post count and previous car, he did not simply COME on to a GTI forum...he was already here.

True that most people on here are 25 and under due to all the "slam it" comments and such, but I think he was merely trying to show what he was moving on to...not really trying to get your approval.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Ya' know? I never understood the point of flaming. But whatever.

OP: Nice wheels, man. Not my personal style, but still the VQ motor in that thing sounds beautiful. The stock exhaust note is definitely something to be adored.

I basically just did the same thing, though. Only I didn't get rid of a GTI....I got rid of an .:R32. And went completely the opposite direction...so I guess that makes me even worse than you. I ended up with a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited in Detonator Yellow.

What say you VAG community?

Oh....wait........I think I already know........

moar low!

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
why not a MKVI GTI 4 door
Still a bit too small and I wanted something with more features. A big thing is that this is a car I've wanted for quite some time.

Enough with the hating fellas lol, Enjoy your new vehicle sir, I've always loved the VQ Motors, glad you bought it with a m/t is much better! Great looking car, hope you enjoy it!
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

From his post count and previous car, he did not simply COME on to a GTI forum...he was already here.

True that most people on here are 25 and under due to all the "slam it" comments and such, but I think he was merely trying to show what he was moving on to...not really trying to get your approval.
THIS^. Thank you. I was actually here a year before him, but his post count is much higher so he's more betterer, clearly.

Not my taste. If I was to do a G35 I would prefer a 2door. Anyway lets see what he does with it. If it stays stock then fail, if he does something different with it then who knows.
I originally wanted a two door as well, but with the possibility in a couple years of making mini BoostedThrills's that will be running around, that's not an option. That being said, modding the hell out of it won't be much of an option either. I'd like to be able to lower it, add intake/exhaust, and some staggered 19's, but in the real world I have other priorities much higher on the list than modifying my car.

Maybe I'm "over the hill" compared to the typical (former) GTI owner, but as some of you guys a little younger than me will see, life changes and your car can't be number one. I consider myself lucky to be in a position to get a car I really want and enjoy that fits into my life as far as practicality and affordability. (I only paid $19k for it.)

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
I'm indifferent to G35s they sound nice for sure. I really like that you got it with a sixspeed. It's hard to come by a 4 door lux sedan with 3 pedals these days. Have fun with it, man.