GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Someone Get Me Outta Here!!!!

celldweller

Office Linebacker
Yep, 50-something here in Sarasota, FL... and my wife feels like she's just going to freeze. :rolleyes:

Seems like Florida weather has thinned our blood a bit since moving here from St. Louis a few years ago.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
norcal here.....70 today and im freeeeezzzing! lol

I hope your kidding... I dont even feel the cold here till its about 17f.

C7ZZ

Ready to race!
-17 .... dam :frown:
Im no fan of cold, but when its that low it just sucks. And I hesitate to complain about the cold here because I know someone else somewhere has it worse. I think the coldest we had was +17F in NYC.
:bow: to all youz in 70+ weather

Geesevs

Interior > Horsepower
Car(s)
07 GTI
50ish in tampa. Cold for me man, not freezing or anything but feel good cold. Plus turbos like it!

HiveMind

Event Horizon
Car(s)
CW 2006 GTI
BUMP!

It has gone from outrageously cold to this shit...in one night.

(these are taken from my friends apartment)

We had another 12-14 inches about two days ago, on top of that :eek:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Unbelievable. Yeah, I'm glad IL didn't get that. We got some snow, but nothing near that. Maybe 3-4 inches tops, but some of the drifts are over a foot. Then again, I heard some part of Iowa or something had 8 foot drifts. That's almost 100 inches.:eek:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
snow less than a week ago to 60 and sunny. the weather is so unpredictable around here in the northeast.

Maybe so, but I'd argue it's worse in the Chicago/midwest region. One day it was 45 degrees here and then a few days later, it's around 20 and with several inches of snow.:thumbdown: I hate those teasers, because just when you think it's going to be spring, bam, it's winter all over again.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
its nice and sunny here, 65-70. the weather is almost perfect, besides the crazy wind