GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sooo I totalled the GTI and finally got my subie i wanted.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI

Scharf

The moral of the story is when you almost lose your life in a GTI get something with more power.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Needz moar gauges! Lmao

Yea, im not a fan of guages either. Atleast they are Defi and all have a valid purpose. Ive seen more guages in GTIs making less than 300 wheel.

if you have the funds to fix it up, all the more power to you. most of us probably wouldn't have the funds, or be able to have that much down time on our DD.

Well i have the time and the money, so i did it.

time to clean up the bay

Again this is not a volkswagen, i did not buy it to be shiny. I already almost ripped the front bumper off, zip ties. YAY. I bought the car to drive and oh does it drive.

great buy.. to me this this is going on to near perfect.. leave the engine bay as is.. doesnt need cleaning.. looks brill.. enjoy and dont kill your self. something along these lines is what i want for my next car but i tell u , u have balls... thats the reason i have not done it... bills bills n bills.. id be so scared of that thing popping on me..
i cant affored it when it decides.. i need to do the decisions on when the mods get changed not the car. but im envies.. well leave it at that.
in for vids when you can.

Thank you, i have one iphone video, but im thinking with the new turbo and tune ill put that mount to use.

april fools...? :D

No definitely not, i wish the april fools joke was my great grandfathers deaths 2 years ago today.

hmmm... touche. pics of said totalled car.

uhh like i said, believe what you want.

The moral of the story is when you almost lose your life in a GTI get something with more power.

Yes because if i was driving a real car, ie the sti, the situation wouldnt have happened the same way.

Is that an aqua mist gauge on the left?

yup, its running element hydramist though. had the massive oem i/c sprayer tank in the trunk converted to a meth tank. awesome.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Sorry Dybz, didnt mean to come off as offensive. Its been a long day brotha man. I dont know why i decided to not make a totalled thread when i actually totatlled my car about a month ago now. This thread is more fun anyway lol.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
The only way it looks beat is the exhaust stain on the bumper. If it's not driven often and taken care of that wouldn't be there. Either way, it's a dream car and I'd love to have it as a second car for myself. Good luck w/ it..post some vids..I love the sounds they make.

akaprince

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI BMP 2DR DSG
nice pick up.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
The exhaust stain on the back is from the smoke it was spewing with the slowly blowing turbo. My car is about to be making 500 awhp with a built block, straight cut dog box drag tranny, and a fresh billet turbo. Im happy with my purchase.