GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stuck it to a porsche C4S last night

dieseldub

Passed Driver's Ed
my car ran 102 mph in the 1/4 mile and keep up with cars faster than that on the highway, anyway coming home from work i see a new C4S, convertible, manual, he had 19' techart wheels, i told him his car is beautiful and he said that i have a "not so bad car myself" and we were both headed on the freeway, and i thought he would blow my doors off, but he only put 2 cars maybe 3 way past 4th gear in my car, i thought he would put buslengths on my car, was really happy with my car, and he gave me the thumbs up on the highway, granted my car is modded at apr stage 2 with neuspeed intake. and his was stock.

Great times :drinking:

TopGearNJ

Ready to race!
Good job keeping up with the porsche. My friends father has a Porshe Boxter (Blah!) and i can run with him without a problem (my car is stock)

Woot First Reply.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Well as they say, the Boxter is where sport begins.. :thumbsup:

I pulled up to a CarreraS yesterday.. gave him the thumbsup as well.. very nice cars.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
I've raced a Porsche C4 cabrio a couple of times from 0 and I'm ahead of him by half a car length until 120-140 km/h. That's when the Porsche top end comes into play...I was stock too:biggrin: Now I'm Revoed so I wonder what will happen now

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
if you have dsg then its helping, but if a manual gti is keeping up with a 4s then theres something wrong w/ the porsche driver. porsche has 355hp and 4.7 to 0-60

gti racing in REVERSE!??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gy2l3A1T58E
jump to 2:01

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
if you have dsg then its helping, but if a manual gti is keeping up with a 4s then theres something wrong w/ the porsche driver. porsche has 355hp and 4.7 to 0-60

gti racing in REVERSE!??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gy2l3A1T58E
jump to 2:01

yea the guy doesn't know how to launch the porsche...he launches at 3000 I believe, when he should be launching towards 6000...but that's not very good for the clutch now is it?

BTW, I'm not talking about a new C4 cab, I'm talking about a 2000 C4 which has 300HP

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
yea the guy doesn't know how to launch the porsche...he launches at 3000 I believe, when he should be launching towards 6000...but that's not very good for the clutch now is it?

BTW, I'm not talking about a new C4 cab, I'm talking about a 2000 C4 which has 300HP

ahh i see, then it makes a big diff heheh :thumbsup:

dieseldub

Passed Driver's Ed
nothing to smell, if you don't understand the concept of roll on races, not my problemo, didn't say i was up his butt, but he didn't pull on me as bad as i thought, don't forget, he's awd with a convertible, i'm sure the regular coupe S would put buslenghts on me due to being way lighter. :thumbup:

euronash82

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Yeah, I stomped on an Infiniti G35 6MT the other day. She tried to cut me off in traffic, but little did she know, I have a TURBO. Showed her a thing or two. Boy was she mad!!