GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

T-Mobile first to reach 100 % renewable energy amongst the US carriers.

HelloNewman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7
Now if only I could get some service indoors. I thought they were supposed to have access to the wavelengths that grant this by now. All I know is indoors service is still less than stellar.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I thought the article was going to be about T-Mobile powering their cell towers with solar and/or wind. I'm thinking, what about in the winter? Then I see the article has nothing to do with that?

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Lol no I still have an iPhone 11. And it’s really fine since calling over WiFi Is a thing. Plus it’s paid for by my company so no complaints here. But the coverage really is spotty.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lol no I still have an iPhone 11. And it’s really fine since calling over WiFi Is a thing. Plus it’s paid for by my company so no complaints here. But the coverage really is spotty.
When you upgrade to 5G you'll see what I mean.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Yeah I’m an Apple fanboi. Always have been. But maybe that’s starting to fade because I have never skipped more than one iPhone release. The 13’s came out and I was like yeah no lol.
I’ll catch the next one…

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I have an S21+ and live in an urban area. Reception indoors still hit or miss for me.
I live near a lake, and I'm lucky if my phone calls go through. When I called my carrier I was told the lake my signal was being reflected and scattered from the water, because it's between me and the tower.