GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I think you need to step away from the keyboard for awhile.
i think you need to learn some grace. when i am wrong i'm always the first to apologize. not only did u for whatever reason not see enough value in my word as if i was mother fucking zrick. but u asked for proof. and i delivered it. yet you are one of those i hate being wrong mother fuckers, and that just isn't enough for u

fuck off. so what if my electric bill is higher or lower than yours. big shit bro.

cb1111

i think you need to learn some grace. when i am wrong i'm always the first to apologize. not only did u for whatever reason not see enough value in my word as if i was mother fucking zrick. but u asked for proof. and i delivered it. yet you are one of those i hate being wrong mother fuckers, and that just isn't enough for u

fuck off. so what if my electric bill is higher or lower than yours. big shit bro.
Just say yes or no, so that the forum can decide who is full of shit.

There is a time of day where you are paying one tenth of a cent for a kWh of electricity, when the rest of the state is paying 11 cents a kWh.

Yes or No?

Since you blacked out the important bits of your bill (the description of what the charges are and have nothing to do with personal information, then we really don't know what those charges are for - but - we do know something about your bill . You used 636kWh of electricity and paid $76 and change. That works out to 0.1199685534591195 per kWh - pretty close to the state average.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It’s not a step transition from GTI to RS3. The length of the car over the GTI is an issue due to how the cars are arranged in the garage. That and it’s a sedan. The money isn’t an issue in the least, it’s the fact I don’t have a space for it... and I’m not the biggest fan of sedans in the first place.

The RS3 is only something 5" longer than the GTI. It's a very compact sedan.

It is a sedan though.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Just say yes or no, so that the forum can decide who is full of shit.

There is a time of day where you are paying one tenth of a cent for a kWh of electricity, when the rest of the state is paying 11 cents a kWh.

Yes or No?
you are correct, due to discounts i have been given by my electric company (more than likely subsidized by the state) i do indeed pay that. sometimes. from the mother fucking times of midnight to 6 am and maybe only on weekdays.

edit, forgot to mention. reference the motherfucking bill i posted a few pages ago. remember that one?

cb1111

you are correct, due to discounts i have been given by my electric company (more than likely subsidized by the state) i do indeed pay that. sometimes. from the mother fucking times of midnight to 6 am and maybe only on weekdays.
I edited my post above. Please re-read it. You're paying eleven cents per kWh. That teth of a penny is some fraction of the cost of a kWh.

Your bill is made up of the actual cost of the electricity plus transmission costs, taxes and a slew of other costs - many of which are a fraction of a penny, but the fact remains that the 636 kWh that you used cost you 0.1199685534591195 for each kWh.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Where is the modem and does it have CAT5 or CAT6 LAN ports on it? If it has the ports you can run hard line to suit to both your TV and PS5. Are you afraid of doing wire drops?
The modem only has one port. It says that it is cat5e. The modem is in lady phur’s office in the end of the house. The Home theater is in the center of the house. I’m not afraid of running the wire at all. I ran all of my speaker wire through the crawl space for the 5.1 home theater setup forever ago.

cb1111

I edited my post above. Please re-read it. You're paying eleven cents per kWh. That teth of a penny is some fraction of the cost of a kWh.

Your bill is made up of the actual cost of the electricity plus transmission costs, taxes and a slew of other costs - many of which are a fraction of a penny, but the fact remains that the 636 kWh that you used cost you 0.1199685534591195 for each kWh.
Oh, and there don't seem to be any special electricity rates for disable vets (or anybody else for that matter) - but there are programs for helping you pay your bill (and yes, subsidized by the state)

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

You’re dividing my kwh by $. The fact of the matter remains that no one is up during the times when the electricity is Uber cheap. Only the fridge and ac are running. Plus a few phones are charging. Your math is flawed. U asked for proof. I gave it to u. You can’t deal with it. Like why do I need to go out of my way to prove this shit to you after I already did. Call some random electric companies. Ask what the discount rates are. Then go fuck off

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The modem only has one port. It says that it is cat5e. The modem is in lady phur’s office in the end of the house. The Home theater is in the center of the house. I’m not afraid of running the wire at all. I ran all of my speaker wire through the crawl space for the 5.1 home theater setup forever ago.
If it works on wifi you won't need to run the cable.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Run wire to a new junction box and outlet for ethernet. Run to a router/switch and you can have a clean setup

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

cb1111

Cat5e is ethernet. If you have a coax port in both lady phur's office and in the media room, then MoCA will work great.

What MoCA does is, in essence, is turn the coax in your building into cat something (cat7 is current IIRC). The box in lady Phur's office goes from the modem to the box to the coax outlet and then you'll have a box in your media room that turns your coax into a couple of cat5/6/7 ports