GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
16 pages overnight, must be some exciting stuff.

The Rickety slick 51st day!

SCAMdemic onward!

Good job everybody!!

We've managed to hit the R.A.P.E. quadfecta of topics that are pointless to argue on the internet!

Religion
Abortion
Politics
Economy

Let's keep going!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
No I'm saying the child didn't get a choice.
Lol saying "the unborn child didn't get a choice" good thing an organism the size of a grain of rice lacks cognitive ability.
Jay won't lock this thread unless there's a death threat or general violent threat. This is the New Frontier.

This is motherfucking Manifest Destiny.
There's been dozens of those already 🤷‍♂️

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Good job everybody!!

We've managed to hit the R.A.P.E. quadfecta of topics that are pointless to argue on the internet!

Religion
Abortion
Politics
Economy

Let's keep going!
yeah missed opportunity for R.A.P.E. E.M., missing Energy and Mayonnaise :(

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Good job everybody!!

Religion
Abortion
Politics
Economy

Let's keep going!

Yeah this thread is a great example. 30k posts and no one has changed anything. I’d say they are pointless in person too.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah this thread is a great example. 30k posts and no one has changed anything. I’d say they are pointless in person too.

What are you talking about? Zrick is totally about to start convincing people that Covid is a liberal hoax and that the election was stolen from Trump.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What are you talking about? Zrick is totally about to start convincing people that Covid is a liberal hoax and that the election was stolen from Trump.
I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. Fake 'experts' do that job. I'm just playing devil's advocate, ironically.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Human life in what capacity? Does it have a heart? A brain? What makes a human, human? At what point is it no longer a clump of cells and a human?
By your logic, we can just stop trying to save the elderly because in a matter of months they will be a corpse.
Time lapse can be ignored both ways, right?