GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You don't know what legal tender means and are too lazy to research. You're a willful idiot.

Ib4 "I don't care what legal tender is".
There you go with the "I know you are" bullshit. And this is the wrong thread for the rest of it.

I knew that I could bait you into that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There you go with the "I know you are" bullshit. And this is the wrong thread for the rest of it.

I knew that I could bait you into that.

Fuck you, dummy. I can tell everyone you don't know what legal tender means in this thread. There's no rules in here.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Fuck you, dummy. I can tell everyone you don't know what legal tender means in this thread. There's no rules in here.
Blow me asswipe. Who said anything about legal tender in this thread? In the other thread virtually everyone is against you. There isn't a single person in that thread who agrees with you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Blow me asswipe. Who said anything about legal tender in this thread? In the other thread virtually everyone is against you. There isn't a single person in that thread who agrees with you.

I did. I can do what I want without v your permission. I said you're pulling you BS in another thread, where you refuse to do 5 seconds of research and continue to argue even when you're clearly wrong. It's just like you do in here.

Crypto currency doesn't meet the criteria to even be considered a currency and is 100% not legal tender in any country in the world.

It seems inconceivable to you that people and companies are free to consider labor, trades, chickens, or anything they deem of value as payment. That doesn't make them legal tender or currency.

You're such a simpleton.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I did. I can do what I want without v your permission. I said you're pulling you BS in another thread, where you refuse to do 5 seconds of research and continue to argue even when you're clearly wrong. It's just like you do in here.

Crypto currency doesn't meet the criteria to even be considered a currency and is 100% not legal tender in any country in the world.

It seems inconceivable to you that people and companies are free to consider labor, trades, chickens, or anything they deem of value as payment. That doesn't make them legal tender or currency.

You're such a simpleton.
Why is virtually everyone against you in that thread? You're the one who doesn't understand what legal tender is. If a company takes it as payment it was legal tender to that company period. No the chickens wouldn't be legal tender to another company but they were to that one. Simple logic.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Why is virtually everyone against you in that thread? You're the one who doesn't understand what legal tender is. If a company takes it as payment it was legal tender to that company period. No the chickens wouldn't be legal tender to another company but they were to that one. Simple logic.

You're the ONLY person to claim crypto is legal tender.

Everyone being against me still doesn't mean that crypto meets the criteria of a currency, is legal tender in a single country, or won't be regulated by goverments and central banks when it starts to impact them.

They used to burn people alive for saying the earth was round, everyone was against them. Being part of the mob doesn't make you right, it makes you stupid.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Wrong. For something to be legal tender , that means EVERY company or person must accept it BY LAW as payment for good or services. Companies that accept it consider it a thing of value to them that does not make it legal tender.