GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
@Acadia18 - get out of this thread, it's pissing against the wind. Go write about your tuning experiences with EQT and Sneeky, I have decisions to make.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I like that you posted a clip from OAN, but I've done that before and been laughed out of the thread. The truth is everything we are getting is secondhand information. Unless you literally work for Wisconsin government, but even then I would be hesitant to believe what I was told.

Biden won by only 19k votes, and you say there are 119k voters supposedly over 100 years old. We can splice hairs over the number, but it's election fraud any way you look at it.

First. Are "active" voters people who actually cast a ballot, or just ones registered voters who "could" have voted if they wanted to? Legitimate question, I don't know how the definition is.

If it's the former; Biden won by only 19k votes, and with 119k of those being fraudulent, Trump should have won by 100k votes? Maybe Biden should have won by 138k votes? Why are all the supposed fraudulent votes for Biden, and not Trump? So far, literally every court provem case of voter fraud (which I know doesn't mean much in your world), has been Republicans voting for Trump.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
We need guys like @Acadia18 in the thread for the diverse opinions. For a while the thread was stagnant because everyone agreed with each other.
This thread is the worst on the internet. Like I said, you have two camps, duking it out about the same issues - you know who will agree with whom, and disagree with whom. When a new issue arises; same camps. Everyone feels they are right, where in fact, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Get him out of the thread, I want to hear about his tuning experiences, not how he feels about chin diapers.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@Acadia18 - get out of this thread, it's pissing against the wind. Go write about your tuning experiences with EQT and Sneeky, I have decisions to make.

Me waiting for responses from EQT and Sneeky

360_F_258170897_Ewq7Qo0fXziFv5MMxEUkt2RUj61owsC0.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This thread is the worst on the internet. Like I said, you have two camps, duking it out about the same issues - you know who will agree with whom, and disagree with whom. When a new issue arises; same camps. Everyone feels they are right, where in fact, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Get him out of the thread, I want to hear about his tuning experiences, not how he feels about chin diapers.
Go to his build thread. Great thread.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Your own numbers are showing though that transmissions are far higher among unvaccinated people. There is a very large group of people (vaccinated), and a very small group of people (unvaccinated). However, both groups have nearly similar positive cases. If the vaccine wasn't effective at stopping transmission, the number of vaxxed positive people should be way higher, or the number of unvaxxed positive people should be way lower.
So the numbers you are referring to I assume are the likely to get infected numbers (ie. fully vaxxed showing 1.00x, unvaxxed showing 3.89x)? Those aren't transmission numbers, I don't think the vax stops transmission but I can agree that it reduces the severity of the illness. That being said, all the athletes that are just collapsing in EU is an interesting topic. Most of the NHL is vaxxed and there hasn't been a case of myocarditis/heart stuff that I've seen.

I'm kind of in the middle on this. I disagree with all the mandates forcing it, but at the same time I believe that we should have the choice to get it if we wanted to.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I can't imagine having to wait like that. The time, money and effort you've put forth doesn't deserve having to wait on the revisions.

For the most part, it's within their SLA. The problem is when things get compounded. Have to ask a question? Going to delay things a week. Nick asked a question or said to relog? Well, it's going to be another week before you hear back.

Sneeky had been going pretty quickly, usually just a couple days between responses. This is a bit of a longer period between responses than normal.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I can't imagine having to wait like that. The time, money and effort you've put forth doesn't deserve having to wait on the revisions.

I will say this, you did it right. If I did it again, I'd probably try to schedule a dyno session and so just a live dyno tuning. Costs more, but would get it all done in a single afternoon in a few hours

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I will say this, you did it right. If I did it again, I'd probably try to schedule a dyno session and so just a live dyno tuning. Costs more, but would get it all done in a single afternoon in a few hours
How much more would it cost?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
How much more would it cost?

$200 on the EQT side, and whatever it costs to rent dyno time at your local dyno of choice. You can do it live on the road, but finding a place during normal business hours where you can speed free of other cars can be a little challenging.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
For the most part, it's within their SLA. The problem is when things get compounded. Have to ask a question? Going to delay things a week. Nick asked a question or said to relog? Well, it's going to be another week before you hear back.

Sneeky had been going pretty quickly, usually just a couple days between responses. This is a bit of a longer period between responses than normal.
I heard Nick uses mail pigeons for communication.