GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I can't stop laughing at this. I've been laughing for 5 mins straight.
I had to wipe my eyes like 10 times I was having a real human moment as well

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Has been shown to be a fake -- poorly textured trees in the lower right corner. It's footage from a video game. The Ukies used this same video to brag about their kills.
The reality, however, still stands: the ukie air force is non-existent now thanks to Russian pilots.
I was on youtube recently and one of the suggested vids was titled "Russian helicopters taken out by xxxx Ukraine weapon" It was a fake simulation video... Good job Alphabet! Just what the people need.

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I'm retiring in two years. If anyone remembers, ask me. I have a lot to tell you about the "readiness" of the US Army.

The American public is quite vulnerable to false narratives from those who control the flow of information. That said, I am genuinely interested in hearing what you have to say about the "readiness" of the US Army. If we forgot to remind you, feel free to volunteer your perspective. Consider it an act of duty to share information that the public should know in a supposedly "free" society.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I was on youtube recently and one of the suggested vids was titled "Russian helicopters taken out by xxxx Ukraine weapon" It was a fake simulation video... Good job Alphabet! Just what the people need.
Th ukies keep recycling images and videos, including from the 14-15 campaign. They don't have much to show now.

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2013 GTI
GOOO OUTSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I called cinthia freeland a Nazi ; it wasn't the popular position.
She's a Catholic Ukie from modern day nazi saluting western Ukraine. Ukies, historically, were Orthodox except for the western ones that had been under the Poles for centuries and had been subjugated by their Polish masters. They hate Russians. Her granddaddy was an antisemite that worked for the nazis. She then claimed that her beloved grandpa didn't collaborate with the nazis, which was shown to be a lie -- she knew damn well he was a collaborator.
She should have become friends with Himmler's and Göring's daughters -- they loved their daddies knowing full well they were bloody murderers of millions of people.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
IMG_20220320_104526_945.jpg