GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
Is the program itself hemorrhaging, or is it that so much it’s funds are diverted and “borrowed” for other shit.

Just like the USPS retirement system... talk about a Congressional money grab.
Don't get me wrong, that's a big part of the problem. But, there's so many more reasons too, naming a few like wages not increasing proportionally, people living longer, smaller work force, etc. But people don't know how to save. The understanding of delayed gratification is almost non-existent in the US. While I understand SSA is necessary to keep millions from becoming homeless or dying, boy do I wish there was some way to ethically and slowly eliminate it.

The program is hemorrhaging because health care costs are way out of line.
Again, part of the problem, but only a piece.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I didn’t admit to anything. And how would this work then?

cop: oh I bet that guy has coke.
cop2: he must have a ton. Let’s call him a wet back.

I didn't say you admitted to anything. Just things you posted. You sure do try to twist words and make shit up.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I didn't say you admitted to anything. Just things you posted. You sure do try to twist words and make shit up.
Well u said:

Cops apparently had it right. Nothing like an incriminating statement.
That's hilarious.

Had what right exactly? So if a black guy is holding a bomb a cop has the right to call him the n word? I have some coke or weed on me so it’s ok for a cop to call me a spic?

What did the cops have right? I’ll wait.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Holy crap. Really? I can’t tell if you’re bullshitting

nope... but maybe it was 4hrs.

Half way between a hospital birth and doing it at home.

www.willowmidwives.com

Admissions while you are in labor are smooth and natural because the staff already knows you, and while our model of care includes discharge to home 4-6 hours after birth, we also include a follow up care visit in your home.

For birth center clients, the first postpartum visit takes place at your home between 24-48 hours after the birth of your baby.

I have a pile of their cards I pass out to friends that talk to me about the process.

Last edited:

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
I mean. At least my advice is exciting. This other cat wanted you to pay more monthly on your mortgage

I was just backing up my claim. But, I forgot where I was. We don't need anything to back up what we claim in this thread. My apologies.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Read all the links you posted. The charge was for the extra nurse required for Cesarean birth.
U gotta do more than read the links. My sister was charged almost 200$ and she didn’t have a cesarean birth. Start clicking. Or do your own searching?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You never had a kid? I never heard of a woman giving birth and going straight home a few hours later.

and the price. That’s a solid price

Because it was in a granola birthing center not a traditional hospital. Some people just give birth at home using a midwife.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Because it was in a granola birthing center not a traditional hospital. Some people just give birth at home using a midwife.
I’m aware. Thanks. Considering the nature of this thread I wanted to express my shock and awe while making sure the other gentleman who wrote it was indeed not bullshitting.

what makes you go away? An apology or something? Or would you like to search my pockets before deeming it ok for a cop to call me a nasty word? Don’t think I didn’t notice you ignore that one reply

A5D053E2-3AA9-4B11-A19D-445C08C88E09.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I’m aware. Thanks. Considering the nature of this thread I wanted to express my shock and awe while making sure the other gentleman who wrote it was indeed not bullshitting.

what makes you go away? An apology or something? Or would you like to search my pockets before deeming it ok for a cop to call me a nasty word? Don’t think I didn’t notice you ignore that one reply

View attachment 192516
Just go back and read what you posted. Not my job to waste time doing it. There so many posts I can't reply to all of them nor am I required to. You obviously have a huge chip on your shoulder and should see someone about it.