GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
With the right crayons, you too can fake a climate emergency.
link for posterity ://twitter.com/i/web/status/1549300065721778177
WTF they deleted that person's page. A simple comparison of old and new weather maps with the SAME temps and radically different colors is a threat to the fake climate hoax.
Edit - not the same photo but the same idea
1658320267103.png

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
WTF they deleted that person's page. A simple comparison of old and new weather maps with the SAME temps and radically different colors is a threat to the fake climate hoax.
Edit - not the same photo but the same idea
View attachment 255801
33 is not even that high. Doesn't feel good with humidity, but not a very high temp by any means.

28 is a good summer day in my book.

Fucking liars.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
33 is not even that high. Doesn't feel good with humidity, but not a very high temp by any means.

28 is a good summer day in my book.

Fucking liars.
I need to screenshot everything from the fracking Ministry of Truth.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1658349312772.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
He downed that sack of shit shooter from 40 yards away, under fire, and hit 8/10 rounds. Eli is not only a hero, but a hell of a marksman! Still didn't stop the dumb ass libtard media from mentioning the shooters name, burying the story, and saying Eli shouldn't have had a gun in the "gun free" zone. I swear the anti-gun crowd is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Democrats after every shooting:

1. How do we use this for our gun control agenda, how many boxes can we tick

2. Dive into the shooters (aka piece of human waste) life story and plaster his name and face all over the news

3. Find even a small hint he was on the right, and blame all right leaning people for his actions

4. Push more useless gun control at the state and federal levels which continues to have zero affect on mass-shootings

5. Wait/hope for the next one to fit the narrative so they may rinse and repeat

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Biden has said some bizarre things but that statement was quite puzzling.
I love how he called frost oil slick.... like no dude, frost is water dew from condensation.