GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So you're saying the Canadians are working with the Chinese, interesting.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Meanwhile, on the JL forum...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Omfg that’s not research and you didn’t answer my question

I gotta know. Do you enjoy being proven wrong so much?
I've asked for contradictory proof from many of you and no one has posted anything 🙄

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I've asked for contradictory proof from many of you and no one has posted anything 🙄
Wait. So u will continue to post lies and inaccurate information until someone does all the work for u and provides real proof that you’re wrong even though u will call bs on it too?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Wait. So u will continue to post lies and inaccurate information until someone does all the work for u and provides real proof that you’re wrong even though u will call bs on it too?
CNN does it everyday.
I'm literally doing all the legwork here and you guys just troll me with constant 'you're wrong' responses.
I post REAL statistics using public information and they say cherry picked data

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Guys are lined up to buy but Jeep won't make them.

that’s because Jeep is like your cult. It releases teasers and says “look at this” and the followers eat it up. They keep talking about it, forming theories, and spread it like VD during a Navy Southeast Asian port call, meanwhile the puppet masters just laugh their asses off.