GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
sad.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Went to the dentist and the hygienist who cleaned my teeth was wearing 3 masks and a shield. I have to admit since she's in very close contact to others I was comforted by that. No idea how she could breath .

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Went to the dentist and the hygienist who cleaned my teeth was wearing 3 masks and a shield. I have to admit since she's in very close contact to others I was comforted by that. No idea how she could breath .

Is that effective like wearing 3 condoms or having 3 antivirus programs?

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Asking the real questions.

But seriously Jim, Answer the question with facts only

Hot Dental hygienists are always crazy. I think we can all agree on that.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
99% survive the 'contagious' virus so WTF is the point? You want to talk deaths, I'm talking deaths. I know you can't compare car crashes to suicides to medical errors, but if 'one death is too many' then let's get our priorities straight.

But 20% end up with crippling medical debt and an unknown number appear to have long-term affects. We also don't actually know yet it those that were asymptomatic will have any negative affects from Covid down the road. The more and more that's learned, it's looking like it's not just a respiratory illness, but a clotting disease that's affecting multiple organs. They're seeing organ damage in some patients that were asymptomatic. Whether that damage is long term isn't know yet, but imagine a 100 million people having chronic renal insufficiency in 5 to 10 years from this.

Sorry dude, you still don't know what you're talking about.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Reminded me of this thread:

773DFF8A-DEF5-4E35-BE16-9EE48816BCFB.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You guys are still using inaccurate test numbers for the DENOMINATOR.
Experts estimate 30% of us had the virus, that was weeks ago. Many have no symptoms, they never get tested. All we know for sure is population size and total deaths, which is statistically very low. Also COVID is not even in the top 100 causes of death. All the knee jerk reactions to this are absurd. Old people die, this happens EVERY YEAR.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You guys are still using inaccurate test numbers for the DENOMINATOR.
Experts estimate 30% of us had the virus, that was weeks ago. Many have no symptoms, they never get tested. All we know for sure is population size and total deaths, which is statistically very low. Also COVID is not even in the top 100 causes of death. All the knee jerk reactions to this are absurd. Old people die, this happens EVERY YEAR.

If serology surveillance testing in NY shows around 6%, and it was the hardest hit area, the chances that 30% nationally have had Covid 19 is none.

Post your source.