GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Tater Salad

Go Kart Champion
Looks pretty tits man, how much of a pain is that clay bar? I've never tried that before, but I've heard the results are worth it (and it sure appears so!)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Looks pretty tits man, how much of a pain is that clay bar? I've never tried that before, but I've heard the results are worth it (and it sure appears so!)

Not a pain at all, just keep the vehicle wet after the wash and have a bottle of dealers choice "quick detailer spray" on hand just in case you run into a dryer spot. If you keep up with your paint properly then it should go quickly. The wax takes time because I go one panel at a time and wipe off with 2 or 3 microfiber cloths. Totally worth it though, makes a huge difference in longevity of your paint. My 2000 s2000 has had the same treatment and the paint looks incredible besides the few rock chips from 17 years of driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tater Salad

Go Kart Champion
Not a pain at all, just keep the vehicle wet after the wash and have a bottle of dealers choice "quick detailer spray" on hand just in case you run into a dryer spot. If you keep up with your paint properly then it should go quickly. The wax takes time because I go one panel at a time and wipe off with 2 or 3 microfiber cloths. Totally worth it though, makes a huge difference in longevity of your paint. My 2000 s2000 has had the same treatment and the paint looks incredible besides the few rock chips from 17 years of driving

Well that's awesome, I'm gunna have to try that out someday...

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
If any one is a hockey fan, last night's eastern conference game 7 was fucking insane. Also I'm a penguins fan so it was an amazing end of my night as well!

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Gonna be a great cup final for sure. I'm gonna have to listen to the whole thing on Sirius/Xm radio because I'm at the airport flying to my ship right now

Tater Salad

Go Kart Champion
I have to work late tonite, and tomorrow morning. I hate you all. Well, not really. That wouldn't be fair

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Well the rain is supposed to come around 3:30. Because you know, being up 6.5" of rain since April just isn't enough.