Status
Not open for further replies.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Yes it is, he's a pretty cool dude, I've known him since right when I first got my MKV.

My last two cam followers came from Keffer. :lol:

Good to know he's doing his own thing now. Sounds like an awesome job if you want it.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah Keffer is right down the road from my house, they've kind of fallen off the parts game since he left. I'm about 90% decided that I'm going to move over there, I just hate making grown up decisions :lol:

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Yeah Keffer is right down the road from my house, they've kind of fallen off the parts game since he left. I'm about 90% decided that I'm going to move over there, I just hate making grown up decisions :lol:

Just do it. I'v decided to accept that service engineering job. You get a job, you get a job, everyone gets a job ! (que oprah meme)

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Shit guys. Maybe it's my turn to start looking. I'd love to take all my awesome sales/marketing skills into cars/motorsports somehow. I'd take a pay cut to do that.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
If you do, you gotta make sure they ship to Slovenia, I need mah parts mayne :biggrin:

International shipping is a bitch lol, but if you do actually need anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do, regardless of new job or not. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.