Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
That's who it is. He likes my car, wants me to advertise his tune instead of me paying him. Good for his business, good for me. Just saved me 4 grand, so I will happily advertise whatever he wants if it works

Subie2013

Humble yourself
That's who it is. He likes my car, wants me to advertise his tune instead of me paying him. Good for his business, good for me. Just saved me 4 grand, so I will happily advertise whatever he wants if it works
Dude hell yea! What a steal! If he is good at what he does, of course. Lol

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
This is true.:facepalm:
Truthfully I have no idea however to get to the north of Spain I only paid 75€ to get 4 alphards there on recorded delivery. Not sure it would work out cost effective but id love to do them for you.
On a side not - would you be up for a road trip to worthersee austria next year? Think me and 7 other cars are all going to make the drive over but first in December we might go to konzepteuro - meet and greet round4 - in Valencia . Would be awesome to hook up, agreed more likely worthersee due to you're location. Can't take you long to get there I imaging? :iono: we would prob split the drive up into a two or three day event but yet to make actual plans but will keep you in mind if you are up for it.:thumbsup:

Wow. That'd be cool and I'm sure I could get a cheap delivery to you I bet, I'd love to have you do them for me :smile:

Next year is cool, I'm also rehashing my plans this summer to go with a couple of friends to the swiss alps and drive the awesome roads there. :happyanim:

Surprised you thought of me haha :biggrin:

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV

Man that's just awesome. Love when company's step up like this.. It's refreshing to hear.. How will you go about doing this? Shipping the car all that way?

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Wow. That'd be cool and I'm sure I could get a cheap delivery to you I bet, I'd love to have you do them for me :smile:

Next year is cool, I'm also rehashing my plans this summer to go with a couple of friends to the swiss alps and drive the awesome roads there. :happyanim:

Surprised you thought of me haha :biggrin:

Keep me posted... I'm up for both - road trip and for you to send me your wheels:)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
^ really.
It's a pretty involved engine to just creat a map for I'm guessing. Would of thought it had to be on the rolling road the whole time.:iono:

I bet that's how the $4,000 quote came about.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
^ really.
It's a pretty involved engine to just creat a map for I'm guessing. Would of thought it had to be on the rolling road the whole time.:iono:
Well Eric wants his car done before SoWo, but I doubt you could ship it to Greece, tune it, and ship it back by the time SoWo starts.(realistically) I also can't see that guy shipping Eric's car across the ocean, tune it and send it back all for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.