S3
max.

GO ROCKET BUNNY.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
128i or 135i??

128i. Lol, it's a friend of mines' we just traded for a few days. It's a lot of fun, 6MT, completely stock. Her and I are in the process of finding her some Direzza Z2s, exhaust, and hopefully some sway bars. Car isn't exactly fast so... Handling ftw

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
128i. Lol, it's a friend of mines' we just traded for a few days. It's a lot of fun, 6MT, completely stock. Her and I are in the process of finding her some Direzza Z2s, exhaust, and hopefully some sway bars. Car isn't exactly fast so... Handling ftw

Oh very cool. I love the 1 series. I would kill for a 1M!

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Oh very cool. I love the 1 series. I would kill for a 1M!

They're exclusive that's for sure.. But all you're getting over a 135 is wider wheels, wider fenders, 40kg more weight, 0.3 seconds faster to 60. I think it's got stiffer suspension too (which can easily be changed on the 135).

The only real selling point for me for the 1M is the fact it's got an M3 LSD. Oh and orange. Orange is cool

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
They're exclusive that's for sure.. But all you're getting over a 135 is wider wheels, wider fenders, 40kg more weight, 0.3 seconds faster to 60. I think it's got stiffer suspension too (which can easily be changed on the 135).

The only real selling point for me for the 1M is the fact it's got an M3 LSD. Oh and orange. Orange is cool

but the bragging rights of having 1 of ~700 is pretty cool. (in the usa)

Status
Not open for further replies.