GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
that sucks blaine! especially since gta 5 is amazing. LOL ok i'm a dick i know.

on another note, i had a very close call today on my way to work. i fell asleep at the wheel and drifted to the oncoming lane on the highway and the person was honking the shit out of his horn and i woke up just in time to yank my ass back to the proper lane. buttcheeks were clinched the tightest it's ever clinched LOL
Lol ok the clinched deal.

Saw this on FB. I remember after night shifts I'd always have to stop and grab something to eat or drink before I made my 30 minute commute. If not I'd doze off all the way home.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Dont flame me. Thinking about getting a 370z instead of buying old 911. Advise?

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
So k04 is faster? Not really my concern. Gti is already sold. Want a fun rwd car. Really want an older 911/964. They just are sooo beat up. Found a 370 w 4k on it for good price.

freshslate

Constant
wow just noticed something funny. if ur lined up at a light and you start burning ur tires and revving your car, sometimes the people in another car will rage and get out and try to fight you hahaha

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
So k04 is faster? Not really my concern. Gti is already sold. Want a fun rwd car. Really want an older 911/964. They just are sooo beat up. Found a 370 w 4k on it for good price.

Idk, I was just showing you my new video. 370z is nice.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Missing the gti. Trying to find a nice 911 is hard work. Still on the fence with the blue widebody. Its still avail. Hung out at the shop last saturday. They were finishing a fucking crazy build. Stopped by just to watch and chill.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
im home now. about to lie in bed. all i want to do is play gta 5 though LOL

I have a feeling I'm gonna not sleep and ditch important things just to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.