GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
The phrase "You don't fucking know me" so readily enters my head in instances like that. Don't act like a tool bag and expect everyone to give your intimidation tactics a free pass. One time that guy will get beat up or killed for acting that way.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Encountered a major ass-hat this evening. It goes like this:

I Pulled up to a red light on a two lane road, 2 cars in the left lane, none in the right, so naturally I go right. I see the right lane merges just after the light so as soon as the light turns green I go, semi-hastily. All the sudden I hear the car beside me rev like a madman and try to over take, So I gun it to get in front, throw on my blinker and merge,no big deal, didn't cut the guy off I was a good 6 cars in front of him.

All the sudden the car behind me starts flashing his lights and laying on his horn. Not like "toot toot" but a "hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk" for 20+ seconds. I slow down to let the retard pass because obviously he has a superiority complex and HAS to be first but he just stays behind me, honking & flashing.

Up ahead the road turns back into a 2 lane road for ~1/4 mile and turns back into a single lane. So I go right, slow down to let the guy pass, the dude flys past me, gets in my lane and by this time the road is a single lane again. He slows to 50, then 40, then 30. At this point the road is a no passing zone so I give the guy a face full of GTI FTP Bright lights, but I came to my senses so I un-high beamed the guy and I backed off a good 5 car lenghts.

When he notices I'm not toying with him anymore he slows to 25, then 20, then 15. I just stayed 2+ seconds behind him until we come to a stop sign, where I was 98% sure this twat was going to get out of his car and get in my face, but he turns left and I go right, towards my house.

Seriously, fuck that guy, I hope he gets Ebola and dies a slow and painful death. I fucking hate mankind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Also, talk about forever alone / sad saturday.... I literally did NOTHING all day today other than start a new show and watch the entire first season without stopping.

FML

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Also, talk about forever alone / sad saturday.... I literally did NOTHING all day today other than start a new show and watch the entire first season without stopping.

FML

What show?

Apparently the guy who drives this M3 died yesterday. I was friends with him on facebook, never knew the guy though.

Sucks, thats like when Felixr32 died, I was bummed

How's the fiancé? When are you two getting married?

No date, even though Im 26 I dont feel old enough to be married. She feels the same way.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
What show?

Sucks, thats like when Felixr32 died, I was bummed

No date, even though Im 26 I dont feel old enough to be married. She feels the same way.
I feel like 26 is a good age to start getting hitched at. Anything earlier I feel like is to young. Anything later is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.