GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Looking for a favor from everyone in here that uses Steam for their games. If you're a member and haven't voted in the Community's Choice yet, myself and a few other game artists are looking to get as many votes as we can for Substance Designer. 66% off would be a great deal. Thanks!

Edit: Voting is over in a little over an hour from now. Noon Eastern time.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Looking for a favor from everyone in here that uses Steam for their games. If you're a member and haven't voted in the Community's Choice yet, myself and a few other game artists are looking to get as many votes as we can for Substance Designer. 66% off would be a great deal. Thanks!

Missed this, sorry dude.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Local stealership has a 2013 Golf R, fully loaded, 17,xxx miles, factory warranty, plus CPO warranty. They want $30,000ish for it....that seems pricey to me...but I can pick it up with 0% financing, and a $700 down payment...thinking about negotiating down to 28, and having them do a free full APR tune (even though I hate APR).....thoughts? Still too expensive? Am I being unreasonable?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Local stealership has a 2013 Golf R, fully loaded, 17,xxx miles, factory warranty, plus CPO warranty. They want $30,000ish for it....that seems pricey to me...but I can pick it up with 0% financing, and a $700 down payment...thinking about negotiating down to 28, and having them do a free full APR tune (even though I hate APR).....thoughts? Still too expensive? Am I being unreasonable?

OMM's advice; If you're ever thinking about spending $30k on a golf, don't.

Theres better cars for the money. Way better cars.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
OMM's advice; If you're ever thinking about spending $30k on a golf, don't.

Theres better cars for the money. Way better cars.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear...Talk me out of it....what else is there? I don't want JDM, and I'd really like AWD...

Status
Not open for further replies.