GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster117

Ready to race!
mostly because of the bracket that holds the passenger side engine mount on. That bracket sucks to get out
YES!!! I had to jack the engine way up to get that sucker out!!

Duster117

Ready to race!
I'm gonna go ride dirt bikes for the first time ever today. I have zero experience on powered 2-wheeled vehicles.

BE CAREFUL!! Make sure you have a good grip and pay attention to your wrist movement.
When you start bouncing over rough terrain, you can accidentally twist the throttle and take off! Scared the shit out of me the first time I rode one.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I'm gonna go ride dirt bikes for the first time ever today. I have zero experience on powered 2-wheeled vehicles.
I love dirt bikes. So much fun! But first timers are normally a putt-putt situation in 1st and 2nd gear. Haha.

Also, the bouncing situation that has been said already. That's serious. If you start to bounce around focus a lot on balance and wrist control. Don't fall backwards cause that's an automatic WOT situation. I'd much rather fall forwards going slow then getting destroyed by a tree while the throttle is pinned and you are supermanning off the back of the bike. Good luck, have fun!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Hahaha yup keeping an eye in your wrist is sooo true!

Owned a yz125 for years and loved it to death! So sad everything is a four stroke now

Man miss riding now

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Hahaha yup keeping an eye in your wrist is sooo true!

Owned a yz125 for years and loved it to death! So sad everything is a four stroke now

Man miss riding now
I like 4 strokes. 2 strokes are unpredictable with the power band if you never ride them. And the low end tork is a joke. Top end doe, fuh my ass sideways they are cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.