GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvanSuper

Banned
Well relative to the speed limit. They say about 85. Cameras always make speed look slower unless its a wide angle lens.
This guy's tires are squeeling if that's any indicator.

I can tell you right now they aren't going anywhere near 85, I've been through roads with more twists, bends and curves at around 100 MPH.

This description is hilarious...

Went with the Mazda Racehouse crew out to cruise Intermec. The car featured is Mike's MX-6. Lots has been done to it; in a couple words it's been stripped to 2200 lbs, has bolt ons, and a ton of downforce. This thing rips through twisties, one of the grippiest cars I've ridden in.

LOL Some bolt-ons weight reduction and downforce that thing is a beast :bellyroll:... What fucking twisties? These ***gots went down one road at 40-50 mph :lol:

They're even more retarded for doing it by what appears to be a shopping center....

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
I can tell you right now they aren't going anywhere near 85, I've been through roads with more twists, bends and curves at around 100 MPH.

This description is hilarious...

LOL Some bolt-ons weight reduction and downforce that thing is a beast :bellyroll:... What fucking twisties? These ***gots went down one road at 40-50 mph :lol:

They're even more retarded for doing it by what appears to be a shopping center....

Well idk they all seem to say somewhere around 80. I've never been to the road so I cant say. It's not a shopping center it some sort of business warehouse thing. Google intermec and it says "supply chain inventory tracking".

As for the description it is pretty funny. They guy who made it/wrote the description drives an auto mazda 3 so compared to his car it probably feels pretty beast haha. Not sure you'd be able to feel the downforce at 70-80 in a fwd mx6 anyway.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
LOL yea.. well at least they're doing it on a somewhat secluded road and dont cross the center line.

Status
Not open for further replies.