ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Cody is now a proud owner of aero ii's and I got a full belly.

Let your imaginations run wild.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster

OUT MY LIVING ROOM WINDOW BITCHES

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I've been running over what Cody told me about my guns and how can I possibly need that many lol

Well, cleaning my rifles today. I think I decided to put the 110BA up for sale.

With the funds from that I can get the Vf420 kit from my buddy Tom at EAS here in Cali.

http://www.europeanautosource.com/product/vf-engineering-supercharger-system-e46-m3

I'd obviously use the S/C more. lol

that looks amazing.

but wait. you have a gun worth that much????? :eyebulge:

My price is around $4800. for it. Better start saying now.

I know so many people and places here that that doesnt matter lol

i'm gonna have to meet these people you know....

Cody is now a proud owner of aero ii's and I got a full belly.

Let your imaginations run wild.

did he get you lots of taco bell?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
LOL

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
THIS!

i just woke up from a migraine. right after i got back on the road bruce, my head exploded in pain. i took five aspirin and it didnt help at all. had to nap to get rid of it. still feel likecrap

That sucks dude. Thats ohio for ya though. I actually got one on the way home too, but it went away on the way home.

My gf was supposed to fly out around 2pm, but the plane thats taking them to myrtle beach is coming from florida and theres a tropical storm right now down there. Her plane got delayed until 11pm. So, her non working aunt called the news and bille's about to go ape shit :lol:

tree_hugger

Banned
That sucks dude. Thats ohio for ya though. I actually got one on the way home too, but it went away on the way home.

My gf was supposed to fly out around 2pm, but the plane thats taking them to myrtle beach is coming from florida and theres a tropical storm right now down there. Her plane got delayed until 11pm. So, her non working aunt called the news and bille's about to go ape shit :lol:

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.