ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
my favorite character is scorpion

tree hugger

Banned
mortal kombat reference Tre.

chris and i were laughing about it earlier. one of those you had to be there things.

like "get back in the kitchen"

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I figured as much. I just look for reasons to use certain images sometimes.

My OxyElite Pro should get here Tuesday. Ready to get on that shit and start burning even more of this fat. 250 lbs. before Christmas is still my goal.

tree hugger

Banned
I figured as much. I just look for reasons to use certain images sometimes.

My OxyElite Pro should get here Tuesday. Ready to get on that shit and start burning even more of this fat. 250 lbs. before Christmas is still my goal.

DAMN RIGHT FOOL

i ate a whole pizza, 12 fudge bars, 2 pepsi, 4 bags of cinnamon gummy bears and a wild cherry pepsi this weekend.

i eat alot when i haz sad :lol:

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
DAMN RIGHT FOOL

i ate a whole pizza, 12 fudge bars, 2 pepsi, 4 bags of cinnamon gummy bears and a wild cherry pepsi this weekend.

I've kept my caloric intake under 1,800 the last 3 days. Hit up the gym the last two nights so this is my off night. I figure if I eat around 1,800-2,200 calories and burn off 400 or so at the gym in the 90 minutes I'm there I have to see better results soon.

tree hugger

Banned
I've kept my caloric intake under 1,800 the last 3 days. Hit up the gym the last two nights so this is my off night. I figure if I eat around 1,800-2,200 calories and burn off 400 or so at the gym in the 90 minutes I'm there I have to see better results soon.

tre, you are doing great my friend. that is absolutely fantastic.

utekineir

Banned
Cliffs of what the guy did to fuck up the install

-Left parts out of the front strut mounts. Oh, like the strut bearings themselves.
-Didn't line up the splines on the axle and hub assembly and tried to pull the axle through using the axle bolt. Killed the axle bolt, but luckily not the axle.
-Had the springs installed upside down
-Crushed the end of one of the end links, making in impossible to thread the nut on. Fixed that.
-He bent the crap out of one of the alignment tabs on the Konis.
-And the best one - He couldn't get the driver's side strut out so he tried to cut it out. By cutting the shock body in half. With a cutting wheel. I have shock fluid in my shoe.

The problem: The strut spreader was blocking the alignment tab from going through :lol:

Did I forget anything Cody?

Wow, just wow.

That's one thing to do to yourself, but on someone else's car, that takes a truly unique combination of balls and downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.