GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dddrew.

blah.
They captured him alive! Suspect #2 now in custody.

"APP TO ALL BOSTON POLICE - WE HAVE OUR SECOND SUSPECT OF THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING IN CUSTODY - REPEAT - THE SECOND SUSPECT IS IN CUSTODY."

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Went to the chiropractor again. He wants me to get an MRI. I have to wear a back brace, and he thinks I might have fractured something. :/ he said no more working out until he clears me. Fuck.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Went to the chiropractor again. He wants me to get an MRI. I have to wear a back brace, and he thinks I might have fractured something. :/ he said no more working out until he clears me. Fuck.

How'd you get hurt?

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
So you fractured something working out? Ouch dude...you gotta be careful, I do P90X on a regular basis. The worst I've done is pull a muscle I think, the side of my torso hurt for about a week but that's as bad is it got, gotta know your limits.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
So you fractured something working out? Ouch dude...you gotta be careful, I do P90X on a regular basis. The worst I've done is pull a muscle I think, the side of my torso hurt for about a week but that's as bad is it got, gotta know your limits.
The fracture probably would have been from sports. Lol. But I have 2 pinched nerves and ruptured disc from lifting. He was all in shock cause someone my age shouldn't have these problems. Haha crazy old people.
Fuck man, hopefully you didn't
And no joke dude. I mean, I feel ok. I have some gnarly back pain sometimes. But I don't feel like I can't do daily activities or work out.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
The fracture probably would have been from sports. Lol. But I have 2 pinched nerves and ruptured disc from lifting. He was all in shock cause someone my age shouldn't have these problems. Haha crazy old people.

And no joke dude. I mean, I feel ok. I have some gnarly back pain sometimes. But I don't feel like I can't do daily activities or work out.

That's what I think I had, a pinched nerve. Not fun, but with everything else you've had, dude. I don't know what you're doing but you gotta pace yourself or just take it easy. I was wondering your age too till I saw your post in the other thread. Too young for those kind of injuries.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Some more progress... I messed up the felt a bit, but its my first try.

Off to Brazilian BBQ oh yeah!

Looks clean dude! Brazilian BBQ? You have my attention...what does that consist of, I have Korean BBQ all the time here in L.A and it's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.