Status
Not open for further replies.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I had mostly been waiting for that gauge I posted a few pages back to do any real work to it. I figured what was the point with out even having so much as a boost gauge to know if what I'm doing is worrking.

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
I had mostly been waiting for that gauge I posted a few pages back to do any real work to it. I figured what was the point with out even having so much as a boost gauge to know if what I'm doing is worrking.

Oh yeah I saw that. How do you like that one? Does it also give you other information?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Oh yeah I saw that. How do you like that one? Does it also give you other information?

Yeah it does: boost, timing, rpms, wheel speed, voltage, oil temp, coolant temp, intake air temp, exhaust gas temp, and 0-60 times. Pretty trick piece. It clipped right in the factory vent and was pretty seamless install. Didn't have to spice a single wire. Just plug and play.

Edit: and link to my thread.

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178684

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
Yeah it does: boost, timing, rpms, wheel speed, voltage, oil temp, coolant temp, intake air temp, exhaust gas temp, and 0-60 times. Pretty trick piece. It clipped right in the factory vent and was pretty seamless install. Didn't have to spice a single wire. Just plug and play.

Edit: and link to my thread.

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178684

Oh wow that's useful. I'll add that to my list if I ever get around to modding my car :p

I was actually thinking about lowering springs today. I even went out and measured the ftg height on my car so I could get a better idea of what I want haha. I think I would do it in the near future if I could install it for a good price/free

Status
Not open for further replies.