GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
What's house average price around you Blaine,

300+ now ? 4-500 before crash?

Makes sense to split up cost with people for awhile.

I'm not an advocate for long term renting, but in given situations and when home prices are jacked it can make sense.

Houses in my neiborhood are renting for 2.4-3k. I don't know what they were before the crash, I moved here post crash.

Splitting that 2.2k is cake 3 ways. I'm saving big time so I can buy not any house (but one I want) in 12-24 months.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
That's so crazy to me! Fuck. A badass house here goes for like 350k. And an amazing house that you could get lost in for a week is like 600-700k. That includes like a 3 car garage and probably minimum of 5 acres.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
But, it's FRIDAY! Haha hellz ya! I need a break. At least a day of rest from kicking my bodies ass. Haha. I'm kind of scared to go to the chiropractor tomorrow. :/

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
That's so crazy to me! Fuck. A badass house here goes for like 350k. And an amazing house that you could get lost in for a week is like 600-700k. That includes like a 3 car garage and probably minimum of 5 acres.

Well I know what that's like, I used to live in Michigan. But now I don't! I'd rather pay more to live out here.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366905396.071127.jpg
This was last night after lifting. I'm surprised it bruised the first day. This morning the bruising is working its way up my leg. I definitely muffed it up pretty good. But have 8" tall boots helps so much.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla

750 in my immediate area. Couple years ago saw a listing for basically a mansion with guest/maid house at that.

My house cost about as much as your sti.

But, this is bum fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.