GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
lifting a mercedes is pointless ... besides the fact that there is hardly any off road support for these vehicles the newer ones are truely made for the street and have shitty(weak) suspension and drivetrain components (maybe these two things go hand in hand?:iono:)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Yeah thats an ML those are some of the worst made cars ever. Merc went real shitty there for a while. The G wagon especially an older style diesel. Those things are near tanks.

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
Yeah thats an ML those are some of the worst made cars ever. Merc went real shitty there for a while. The G wagon especially an older style diesel. Those things are near tanks.

yes older ... applies to pretty much every vehicle manufacturer (even land rover) older is better as far as offroadability (i would be willing to bet that the new american g wagon is just as bad as the ml was/is)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
oh the Bowler? or something like that. That could almost be street legal. Screw it though man if i had a truck, it'd probably only purpose would be to go off road. Might as well make it capable. Even if i didn't have money and wanted a truck i'd do it. Why not backhalf your toyota? Its not like you have to drive it everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.