GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
Yeah especially on your commute to work where it takes 1 hr and 15 min to go 7 miles. So enthusiastic. I agree with you in a perfect world. But otherwise... Its a chore 85% of the time and fun the rest. I think driving manuals in the most congested city in America for 15 years earns me the right to that opinion. You can go on car forums and tell people how driving manual doesn't ever bother you and how it keeps you from getting bored in traffic or whatever the usual adage is but the truth is you just like punishment. That's fine. Some people like hiring a woman to kick them in the balls while being gagged with a tomato but don't try to say it's fun.

I think a lot of guys who test cars for a living and drive 'performance' variants of BMW's would disagree with you. But this is the internet, so carry on.
Spot on [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Yeah especially on your commute to work where it takes 1 hr and 15 min to go 7 miles. So enthusiastic. I agree with you in a perfect world. But otherwise... Its a chore 85% of the time and fun the rest. I think driving manuals in the most congested city in America for 15 years earns me the right to that opinion. You can go on car forums and tell people how driving manual doesn't ever bother you and how it keeps you from getting bored in traffic or whatever the usual adage is but the truth is you just like punishment. That's fine. Some people like hiring a woman to kick them in the balls while being gagged with a tomato but don't try to say it's fun.

I think a lot of guys who test cars for a living and drive 'performance' variants of BMW's would disagree with you. But this is the internet, so carry on.

Yeah brah, you who don't know anyone can go ahead and tell all of us EXACTLY how we really feel - but we can't say ANYTHING about YOU or YOUR car.

Go eat a big black cock you worthless piece of shit.

After that I hope it gets put in your daughter's mouth too.

You want trolling, there's some trolling.

I'd come find you and cut your brake lines if I could tell your car apart from the other million black 3-series out there...

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
dang, two dumbasses ruined my thread. can we just give them a week ban, delete that crap, and continue with the thread?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Traffic is a game changer. When I got the GTI I was doing a lot of driving to the Bay Area for teaching and that was one of the big concerns for getting it.

With traffic, auto is perfectly acceptable.
With no traffic, get the fucking manual.

I have no traffic now. Plus, they did not make my car in anything but manual. Easy.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
dang, two dumbasses ruined my thread. can we just give them a week ban, delete that crap, and continue with the thread?

Where is it ruined?

Is everyone being sensitive sally's up in dis bish?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It got cleaned up. Troy trolled Natedogg away again. Pretty epic, really.

Why is it cleaned up? Is this forum turning into a bunch of pussies?

Ridiculous.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Plac post up. Whats the haps on the craps currently with the Subi. Should hopefully have mine tomorrow. IF not, then Tuesday.

I hope you guys are having fun with it!