GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Doin pretty good bud. Sleep and work, about all there is to do out here. It is however almost pizza night! (My night off). Were supposed to be going into Doha tomorrow. Pictures to come if we go. 70 more days!

And you?

InforDohapics.

I'm alright. Very rough week at work so I'm chillin' at home watching the Michigan State/Ohio State game. MSU is up 14/7.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
The heck is this...?

:iono: :lol:

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
InforDohapics.

I'm alright. Very rough week at work so I'm chillin' at home watching the Michigan State/Ohio State game. MSU is up 14/7.

Cool cool. Haha ill for sure get some pics for you guys! :thumbsup:

Because of course.. pics or it didnt happen. Dont wanna go breakin the internet rules!

The heck is this...?

:iono: :lol:

:iono:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Cool cool. Haha ill for sure get some pics for you guys! :thumbsup:

Because of course.. pics or it didnt happen. Dont wanna go breakin the internet rules!

:iono:

The content of this thread doesn't match the title.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
He will return!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
met another girl today...at her apartment, and just chilled there pretty much all day. didn't bang but messed around. watched a movie, ate chinese food, played monopoly. not super into her but whatever. she's definitely down to bang. she's also .. still in college. ... 25 vs. 19 :\

what the fuck is wrong with me.

i miss her. :(

Last edited:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
met another girl today...at her apartment, and just chilled there pretty much all day. didn't bang but messed around. watched a movie, ate chinese food, played monopoly. not super into her but whatever. she's definitely down to bang. she's also .. still in college. ... 25 vs. 19 :\

what the fuck is wrong with me.

i miss her. :(

Dude....stop. I'm glad you're going out, but you need to be more focused on that than thinking about your ex. Stahp, bro, stahp.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
DAT MONOPOLY DOE.

Status
Not open for further replies.