GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
I can't take it anymore.

I know. I agree with everything that you say. I just can't fucking handle it. I'm on this Clonazepam bullshit since day two. I hate medications. I barely take them when I even have a cold. I wake up going to work like a fucking zombie. I take 1mg at night, I sleep well which is nice, and then .5 mg during the day. At which point I have been less anxious I guess. I just wish I could stop thinking about everything. It's like I feel that I am starting to care less and less about everything.

I had a new video game delivered on Friday. I've had zero motivation to open it up and play it.

I definitely feel that man, shits hard. Honestly you just have to work to find things worth caring about.

goodnight.

Night man,

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
I can't take it anymore.
I know. I agree with everything that you say. I just can't fucking handle it. I'm on this Clonazepam bullshit since day two. I hate medications. I barely take them when I even have a cold. I wake up going to work like a fucking zombie. I take 1mg at night, I sleep well which is nice, and then .5 mg during the day. At which point I have been less anxious I guess. I just wish I could stop thinking about everything. It's like I feel that I am starting to care less and less about everything.

I had a new video game delivered on Friday. I've had zero motivation to open it up and play it.

goodnight.

You didnt watch the video did you.. :thumbdown:

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Had my physical today. Doctor said I shouldn't take my meds every day. I need them. I want to get fucking wasted tonight. I've never had alcohol poisoning before. Maybe I should try to go for that tonight.

I also lost weight. I was 138 last year, now I'm 134. Woooooooo fuckin hoo

Last edited:

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Had my physical today. Doctor said I shouldn't take my meds every day. I need them. I want to get fucking wasted tonight. I've never had alcohol poisoning before. Maybe I should try to go for that tonight.

I also lost weight. I was 138 last year, now I'm 134.

1) I dont think youre going to find alcohol poisoning that enjoyable.. seriously.. You need help. Im not talking about pills either. You need a therapist and lots of time on his couch.

2) I wouldnt exactly call 4 pounds in a yeah "losing weight". Maybe you should take up going to the gym though. You could use it to take you mind off everything, let go of some stress, and improve yourself physically.

3) What are you doing man? I mean what the actual fuck are you doing?

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
yeah, alcohol poisoning is no joke. It's miserable. please drink a lot of water if you are going to get as drunk as you say.

This..

Not trying to be over dramatic here, but you do realize you can die from alcohol poisoning, right? That being said, when youre taking the meds youre taking, and your friends and family knowing what youve been through in the last few months.. you know what thats gonna look like, right?

Dont put yourself through this kid. Youre walkin on ice and you need help.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
yeah, alcohol poisoning is no joke. It's miserable. please drink a lot of water if you are going to get as drunk as you say.

Asphyxiation isn't a joke either

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

I also lost weight. I was 138 last year, now I'm 134. Woooooooo fuckin hoo

You need to cut it. Now. Have a little to drink, keep it in moderation. God, you need help. Listen to everyone here. GET IT.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Taking this way too seriously at this point. Bro wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.